Legal Help Backed By
Decades Of Experience
John B. Walters
John B. Walters has been practicing law in North Carolina since 1978. His entire practice has been devoted to helping people with personal injury, workers' compensation and criminal defense. He has handled cases both in the State and Federal Court system and is a member of the Mecklenburg County Bar Association, North Carolina Bar Association and the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers. Mr. Walters has also served as co-counsel in cases in both Virginia and South Carolina. He is married with two sons.
"I have practiced continuously in Charlotte for 40 years. It has been rewarding and enjoyable to help good people when bad things happen."
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1978
- Davidson College
- B.S. - 1975
- North Carolina, 1978
- U.S. District Court, 1978
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1980
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers