Legal Help Backed By
Decades Of Experience
Joseph H. Downer
Joe Downer, a Charlotte native, has been helping clients in the legal industry long before entering Law School. Mr. Downer handled Property Damage for clients as well as a number of other tasks for a firm in North Carolina. After entering Law school, Mr. Downer was a member of the Campbell University Law Review and was selected to Who's Who among Students in American Universities and Colleges among other honors. Mr. Downer concentrates on Civil Litigation and trial work as well as Workers' Compensation. He has been awarded a BV peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which identifies a lawyer with high to very high legal ability. Joe is a member of the Mecklenburg County Bar Association and the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers.
"I love what I do because you can really help those in need. There is nothing like a hug from a client or to see the smile on their face when you have gone the extra mile and achieved a good result for the client, either through trial or settlement".
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Honors: Who's Who among Students, American University and Colleges
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- Major: History
- North Carolina, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2000
- BV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member